Join us for an afternoon full of entertainment, paired with Kelowna's best Sushi & Sake.
Over 10 restaurants in Kelowna are preparing their best Sushi to be paired with fine Japanese Sake and spirits.
Ticket includes entertainment and 10 tokens for Sushi &/or Sake.
Extra tokens will be sold at event.
Japanese entertainment throughout the event will include:
• Japanese Folk Dance from Nishikawa-ryu School (9 dance performers)
• Yamabiko Taiko Drumming (Large Japanese Drums)
• Traditional fashion show
• Samisen and Percussion (3 string styled guitar music)
• Shakuhachi and Calligraphy (Bamboo flute music with traditional and modern Calligraphy)
• Speech from City of Kelowna Mayor Colin Basran
• Video greeting from Mayor Ito of Kasugai, Japan
The space has a limited capacity - buy your tickets ahead of time!
Tickets are $30 plus fees.
"To contribute to the advancement of the Kelowna area by providing young business people development opportunities in leadership, social responsibility, entrepreneurship, and fellowship necessary to affect positive change and influence in our community."
Who are we?
JCI Kelowna is a group of young professionals and entrepreneurs, ages 18-40, that strive to grow as individuals while...